Artisanal Beeswax Candles - Pistachio
Artisan made, plant-dyed Beeswax candles, the absolute best we could find. Crafted by community to illuminate your home and daily rituals.
Wax Atelier re-visits traditional techniques of candle dipping where making becomes a tool to experience the interconnection between the natural world and material culture.
HAND DIPPED IN: East London by a team of trained artisans, originating from the local community. WAX Atelier was founded in 2017 by multi-disciplinary designers Lola Lely and Yesenia Thibault-Picazo.
FEATURES AND DETAILS:
Size: A pair of hand dipped beeswax candles dyed with matcha. Dining: W 2cm H 22cm; Twisted: 2cm x 21cm; Celebration.
Materials: orange wax, 100% pure beeswax, cotton wick.
Burning time: 6-8 hours per candle.The candles release a subtle aroma of matcha and honey, an uplifting and energizing scent.
SHIPPING + RETURNS:
Standard and Express shipping
Multiple payment Options
• Do not burn in direct sunlight or near any source of heat
• Never leave a burning candle unattended
• Burn out of reach of children and pets
• Trim the wick between burns to 10mm
• Remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so